My days of photographing rainbows, palm trees, aqua water, sunsets, hula dancers, parades, cityscapes, swimming with dolphins, and my crazy children at the most beautiful beaches I have ever laid eyes on…mostly with my iPhone camera…are behind me. I am back in Maine, and in the middle of a whirlwind weekend of newborn and baby sessions!
Our two months in Hawaii were such an amazing experience. I am so grateful for the quality time with my family, and the chance to reflect on my business going forward, in a relaxing and stress-free environment.
The next couple of months will be crazy — my May, June and July sessions were rescheduled to August and September. After the rush passes, I will be back to my light workload for the rest of this year and next.
In addition to booking far fewer sessions, I will also be making a few other changes:
- discontinuing mini sessions (with the exception of Pure Baby Sessions on the first Sunday of each month)
- returning to my previous pricing structure (effective September 1)
- individual, full-resolution digital files available for purchase
- switching to an easier ordering system (allowing you to shop from any device)
- complimentary mobile app custom digital photo albums
- new products!
What won’t change:
- only a ONE-WEEK wait (from your session date) until your portrait gallery of fully-edited images is available for you to view/share
- sneak peek posted the same day as your session
- 7-10 day turnaround time for prints, canvases and most products
- email inquiries responded to within 24 hours
- holiday card sessions in November
- referral rewards
My September Beach Sessions have all been reserved. I have two newborn session openings in September, two in October and two in November. My next Pure Baby Session openings are October 5. I am fully booked for outdoor sessions in 2014. November Studio Holiday Card sessions will be announced in October.
I am so very grateful for all of my wonderful clients. I cannot believe next year is Jenny Gironda Photography’s TENTH birthday!